Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 1 - MTC

Hey Everybody!
The MTC is awesome, the spirit here is great! You can feel it everywhere even in the Lunch Room. And everyone loves everybody! I can say that the 6:30 wake up time is kinda hard, even though I have woken up every day so far at the appropriate time. I did fall asleep in church, Sunday though...yea... The Russian language is really fun to learn. Elder, which is pronounced "starryeeshnah" is said all the time. Старейшина is how it's spelt. I already know to simply pray and bear my testimony already in Russian. Today is my "P" day. Doin' laundry right now, it's a good thing I already knew how to do that. I'm surprised how many Elders do not know how to iron nor wash their clothes, its terrible. I had to tell an elder today where to put the detergent for the washers. I as I said in my letter that I said home, my companion is Elder Snell, who is pretty awesome. We have a lot of fun. He is from Georgia, so all his letters are going to take a while. I feel for him. Oh, tell Erin and Bailey thanks for the pictures, I actually got them like two hours ago. It made me smile. So how is everyone doing without me? Cassie enjoying my room? Did you find that Russian Book of Mormon I left for you?
We went to the temple today as a district, it was really nice, I always enjoy going to the temple. Even though the Provo Temple looks like a cupcake.
I have two requests from you, when you write me, could you do it at DearElder.com? If you do it there, they print it out here and I get it the next day. It's an easier way for you to write me. Secondly, could you put twenty dollars on my card? I keep remembering stuff I forgot, and it's really cheap at the bookstore here. Thanks!
The information you will need, on dearelder.com is:
Elder Davis
MTC Mailbox #252
Rus-Spet 0620
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793
(the underline part, I'm told, is what you really need to know)
((the whole thing is my mailing address))
I just want you all to know that I love you! You're the best!! Be happy!
Lots of Love,
Старейшина Ky Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment