Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 10-MTC

Dearest Family,

Well I can't believe this is my last "P" day in the MTC, time has flown by. I am honestly scared, excited, nervous, and happy. I feel all of these feelings is going to make me explode. I started packing yesterday, yeah it's hit me pretty hard.

To asure everybody, yes I am getting your letters and dearelders, just here at the MTC I really don't have time to reply all of them, I will have more time out in Russia. I only said that last week because I had a considerable less letters than two weeks ago. It got a little better this week. I already can tell this email is going to quite shorter than the normal. I didn't and don't have much to write about this week. Oh, any friends wonderin why I didn't write them back this week, I'm waiting for Russia to reply to them. I don't want to recieve any letters at the MTC, if I'm not there. So if you want to get something to me at the MTC before I leave, you need to send it TODAY (wednesday) or I will not get it. That's including the package I asked for. I need it before Saturday.

Sister Nixom and her husband came and talked to us yesterday, she is the Primary President of the Church. It was interesting at first, I was thinking, "How can somebody over the Primary teach me like a missionary." To stop any doubts we did sing some Primary Songs together. It also felt like she was teaching five year olds. But all that pushed aside, it was actually an uplifting message. She said, if you are not having success and not getting what you want out of the mission, Do Something Hard. Stop whining and get to work. I liked that.

I am going to miss all the missionaries in my district a lot. They are such wonderful people, I don't think I know of anywhere where you meet complete strangers from everywhere and do the same thing with them every day. Yeah, the MTC is the only place. We're planning on meeting up and doing a reuinion 2 weeks after we get off our missions, that's going to be...interesting. I'm not sure I can think that far ahead into the future. But, I would love to see them again, and I know I am.

Sorry this letter is so short, there are really not that much more to write about, next "P" day will be better. Don't expect it to be on the same day as it was here. I let you know when I email you there. Well today I'm doing an Endowment session it's my last one before Russia. Love you all!

Love Always,
Elder Ky Davis
Стареишйна дэйвис

No comments:

Post a Comment