Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 21-Pskov

Well first off, I am going to strongly advise you to write me on Sundays. Because I never know when days like today will happen, and I will have to have P day earlier. It kinda saddens me not, to her anything from the family this week, cause, I will have to wait till next week to hear from you again. Like I said last week we have Transfer Day tomorrow, and on Thursday I have a Visa trip, it's going to be very interesting, and fun, since I will be with my district I had in the MTC all day. I did learn where I am going, I am staying here in Pskov for another month and half. With Elder Sokolov, at first I was not too happy to hear that. But, after some pondering, and praying, I've decided this is where I need to be, if I am here my entire mission, I am ok with that. As long as it's where the Lord wants me to be, that's where I am going to be. I will work my hardest, and try to be the most effective companion I can be.
Well I made your cookies mom, first off I found out they (Russians) do not have brown sugar, and vanilla in the bottle. So I used vanilla sugar. It was really good, I was surprised. So my was my companion, so he told me to make me more. So I can bring it sport day, and everyone in the branch loved it. I am making more today, for the branch again. Russians don't have soft cookies, ever. It's quite interesting. If you ever send me anything, brown sugar and vanilla would be nice. Thanks!
Yesterday we had district meeting, here in Pskov, and we decided to go out and eat some SUSHI!! It's was ok, not american sushi, and it was quite expensive. Probably wont happen again. Oh well it's was a good experience.
Don't have that much more to right about, so this is it for this week! Until next week!

--
Love Always,
Elder Ky Davis
Стареишйна дэйвис

No comments:

Post a Comment