Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 24-Pskov

Well first off, thank you so much for pictures! I am really glad to see everybody! Next week I would love to see what is actually in the shop! (like I have asked a bajillion times!) K?! Ok!... *finger snap* and point. (Cassie and Mason might now what that is from.)
This week has been awesome, sorry if my last couple of letters were on the down side, that was probably because, I don't know really. Maybe because I have been kinda sick. But, I will do better in these next ones, I have not recieved your package yet, because I have been stranded here in Pskov for three weeks, and the package is in St. Petersburg probably waiting for me. I am excited for when I finally get it, which probably be next week. Tuesday-ish.
Sounds like everyone is doing fine in good ol' Kaysville. Some things that has happened to me this week, we had a "Split" with a member, I say "split" with quotation marks because it wasn't really a split, it was more like he came with us contacting. His name is ilya, and he returned from his mission about 2 weeks ago. Really really spiritual. I can honestly say that was the first I felt like a effective missionary, I have never prayed in the street before in front of people I have no clue who they are and what they have done. It was really good. I have learned a lot from that.
I bought an awesome device, I don't know if you have heard of it, it's called the "Dolphin" basically you squirt sea water up one nostril and it comes out the other, and after that your sinuses are completely clear and can breath really good. Pretty much I love it. It feels really really weird.
On Saturday we had service for a member and many of the youth of the branch here came with us. It was a blast, we ate and had a lot of fun, as you can see from the photos. Then we had a Sport Day where we played ping pong, but everyone plays and you run around in circles, it's hard to explain but was really fun.
I actually didn't get to watch conference, it's a funny story because. We were all ready to watch it at 11 o'clock but, it didn't work. So I was on the computer trying to work out WiFi then download conference and a lot of other stuff, basically what happened, is that it came to 2 o'clock and said ok, we will have Sunday School then have Borsh, (which was going to be ready for Conference) while everyone was in Sunday School I worked on the computer and helped with Borsh, and then finally Conference worked. At the end of Sunday School, Borsh wasn't ready so we had everyone watch the morning session of Saturday, while I helped ilya finish the Borsh. In short, the one session of Conference took, from 11 to 7 to complete. Then after that we had to help count tithing with the president, and finally left the branch at 8:30. We had a really eventfull day, full of stress and running around, it was quite funny.
Well I hope that answers everyones questions. Until next week!

--
Love Always,
Elder Ky Davis
Стареишйна дэйвис

No comments:

Post a Comment