Happy Halloween everyone!
Please send pictures of Mason's minecraft costume. Sorry I don't have a lot of time to write today, we are helping the branch with Halloween here, which we wont be here for because we leave for Petersburg tomorrow. I am being transfered. :( more of that later.
Well your request is not a problem. I understand that also, and today if I have time for the other email for my blog I will write it. But, that's later and of course that's important. And about Taelor, it's wasn't really chatting I happened to be at the interenet and she emailed me, and we emailed back and forth a couple times. Which was strange because she was up at 1 in the morning to do that. The mission president hasn't really made any rules for that, but I made a personal one that I can only write one friend once a week. Because after that little, "chat" I was way too distracted. That is not good at all. I will let you know when I recieve your packages, tell Aunt Chris that I am recieving her emails. Also thank grandma for her emails too. I love you all, and miss all of you so much. I hope all of you are doing great, how I read your email, it sounds like everyone is a little sad. Why is that? There is no reason to be sad, like I told one of the members here that, often, never smiles. You have the greatest reason in the world to smile, you know that Jesus and Heavenly Father love you! That's enough to get me happy. It helped me out this week, I have been a little down this week. Missions are hard. You have people you hate you on the street, before they even meet one. Friends back home forget you. Have no friends on the mission, yeah you have members but they forget you once you leave the area. In short of writting, all of that got to me. I was just down, and just thought Well I have one friend that will always support and love me and that Jesus. He is such an amazing person, it amazes me how much he has done for all of us.
Thank you for telling about the money dad, I am not offended. I actually miss getting lectured as funny as that sounds. Yes at the start of my mission I was not being froogle with my money. Now I have learned, and also if you check my bank account. I don't use my card, I have to withdrawl everything. But that doesn't mean I have spent everything. That last 500 $ I withdrawled around 400$ of it. 15000 rubles, I have only spent 4000, 3000 on a winter coat and 1000 for a hat and gloves. I know I need to make a sacrifice, this mission isn't for me to buy 500 ties. It's to baptize someone, bring people to christ.
So about transfers, I am going to be in Vyborg pronounced, Voo'eburg. That's the best I can translate it into english, it's really hard to switch some letters into English from Russian. I am actually kinda sad about that, I love Pskov, it's like my homeward right now. I feel like yesterday was my farewell and I went on a mission again. I really hope a helped someone here, even though I can't see it and don't see any success from being here 4 1/2 months maybe I helped someone, I don't know. I pray often that I have. Again missions are hard. But, worth it. I look back and think what I would be doing if I wasn't on the mission and seriously can't think of anything. School maybe? I have no idea.
Every sunday I usually feel bad, because I forget my family and then remember that I need to write you the next day. I don't know if that's a good thing that I am getting incompased with the work or not.
I love you all so so so so much, pray for all of you all the time.
--
--
Love Always,
Elder Ky Davis
Стареишйна дэйвис
No comments:
Post a Comment